Monday, March 19, 2007

Keeping up with Gail!

I love reading other people's blogs. There are about 3 or 4 that I regularly check out. I say that nonchalantly, but sometimes I go to their blogs before I read my own e-mail. I don't know these women personally, but they do inspire me. They make me laugh and cry with stories from their lives -- their ORDINARY lives. They love Jesus, their families, their friends and they try to live their lives making a difference. They are the kind of women I try to be and the kind of women I would love to have as friends. (They are also really great writers, too.) So I read their blogs regularly and was thus inspired last summer to start my own blog.

But ...
I only wrote one and didn't think anything I had to say sounded very good after that. I wrote a few more blogs, but deleted them because I didn't like my "tone" or thought my writing wasn't good enough.

Then...
My best buddy Gail (who I actually know personally!) started her own blog, and I am so proud of her. And I love to go to her blog now and see what she has written. When we were together yesterday (in person!) I shared with her how happy I was she was blogging when she reminded me that the ONLY post I have on my blog is "Happy Birthday to Me!"

How narcissistic am I? So, I decided I'd better put on at least one more post.

And because I love and admire Gail so much, I am usually tagging right along behind her, so don't be surprised if I try to keep up this blogging for awhile.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad your back!!!