Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I really do want to be a blogger!

I have good intentions of writing ...

Really, I do.

In fact, I think of posts at random times ... like in the grocery story or in the car driving. And in my mind, I am a brilliant writer. I am fun, interesting, relevant. I even have fans. It's great!

And then I get home, rush to the computer ... and nothing.

BUT!

We just joined the 21st century and signed up for DSL. It's wonderful. And again, I have aspirations to be a blogger ... because now, I can post pictures, and I can post everything faster, and I am re-inspired to be a blogger!

Stay tuned! I promise I might blog as soon as tonight or tomorrow and not next year!

1 comment:

Gail said...

My sweet friend, God is so good! I haven't checked your blog for a long time and for some reason I thought to check today! Isn't that funny! I look forward to those pictures and future blogs!