Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A little older and a little more blonde

Today I became a little more blonde. And it feels so good!

The aging process hasn't decided I was too worthy to bother with! Lately I look in the mirror and am so surprised by the face staring back at me. I sometimes have to stop and look again. I have white hair starting to frame my face. My eyes are more sunken and baggy and my complexion a bit sallow. My pores are huge too. It makes me wonder how my grandmother feels when she sees her reflection.

It's not that I really believe I am immune to looking older or aging. It's just that I don't feel it. My mind still hasn't comprehended that I'm a grown up. Things I thought I would have figured out by now are still NOT figured out. I still feel 22, hence I guess I think I should look 22. And since my "gray coverage" this afternoon, I still probably don't look 22. But I'd settle with 26!

I also had my first Lip Wax! Wahoouch! I thought maybe I should do it since I'm a grown up now ... you know ... getting my hair colored regularly ... an all! ha!ha!

Well, that's enough vanity for one post! Beside's I'm off to do a facial mask!! (Smile!)

No comments: